Gaining Unique Perspective on Your Sacred Body
Let’s delve into the ways that this workshop can help you. For starters:
Improve the Ongoing Relationship with Your Own Physicality
This workshop can help you to question old habits. And then make more informed choices about little details of everyday life. Including:
Stop unhelpful substitutions: Have you ever noticed that food, clothes, or sex can become substitutes for body awareness? If so, you may be relieved to un-complicate how you can let your body simply be your body.
For body awareness, explore what’s helpful. Versus what’s not!
Also, you’ll learn A Great Everyday Skill for Body Awareness.
In addition, discover some surprisingly easy ways to improve your mind-body-spirit balance. These skills are based on my depth research into how consciousness works! That will include energetic literacy research with some workshop volunteers.
Expect to leave this workshop with many easy ways to change in the desired direction.
A Search for Meaning about Your Body. Spiritual Meaning.
This is, after all, an RES Enlightenment Coaching Workshop. What about your physical self can greatly accelerate your path to Enlightenment? (Or improve your physical quality of life as somebody already in Enlightenment!)
Does it surprise you that many spiritual seekers have trouble making sense out of being physical? Maybe you’ve wondered: Why do I have the kind of body I have? Is there a spiritual significance? And which new concepts might help me adjust better to being human?
Let’s Develop Understandings that Work Now, in the Age of Awakening
Back in the day maybe you found inspiration in the bestseller that founded the publishing giant Hay House. Remember the little book by Louise Hay called “Heal Your Body.”
Maybe you’re reading to find something that is more current. Because we’re no longer living during the “New Age Years,” in the heyday of Hay House, from 1980-2012. As you may know, we’re now living in the Age of Awakening, which began with the Shift on 12/21/12. Doesn’t it make sense that new understandings would be more helpful in this very different human era?
One of my motivations in developing this workshop was to say “Yes. Definitely, yes.”
Yes, this Enlightenment Coach can’t wait to help you to discover a world of Consciousness Possibilities… built right into your physical body.
And yes, this workshop on Your Sacred Body includes leading-edge findings about spiritual anatomy: Causational-level information about keys to your spiritual evolution, encoded right there in your physical body.
So let’s take the astral appeal of New Age “Heal Your Body” ideas… and move forward into…
Energetically literate discoveries that will serve us better now, since we really are living in the Age of Awakening — a time when millions of people can move into Enlightenment, and do it as householders with good love lives. (No longer does Enlightenment require a renunciate’s lifestyle, complete with celibacy.)
Why Else to Consider this Workshop?
It’s loaded with spiritual understandings and human wisdom. I’m aiming to help you to gain new compassion for yourself and, quite likely, a renewed sense of hope: Yes, it’s likely that you can improve the relationship you have now… with your magnificent body.
Expect helpful discoveries that are new, even if you’ve already:
- Gained body awareness skills through physical therapy, chiropractic, osteopathy, or other help from medical professionals.
- Sought postural improvement through Pilates, Feldenkrais, yoga, sports, performing arts, or other amazing modalities to use more of your physical potential.
- Worked with a mental health professional to resolve issues that impact your relationship with your body.
- Received psychic readings or channeled teachings to help you understand why you’ve got problems related to your physical self.
- Worked with a stylist, makeup artist, or cosmetic surgeon to improve your image.
None of these experts has been an RES Practitioner, right? Benefit from the unique – and trademarked — Energy READING Skills and Energy HEALING Skills that underlie this Enlightenment Coaching workshop.
Disclaimer, in case it isn’t obvious to you yet: I am not those other kinds of expert, nor do I claim to be. My expertise is as stated, as the founder of RES, and the field’s most experienced practitioner.
Are You New to RES Workshops?
Because this particular workshop may speak to you as the first of its kind ever offered in RES, some of you may attend as first-timers. Simply put, never before have you attended any of my workshops. But now you’re seriously considering it.
I do hope you’ll join us. What can you expect you find? For starters, it’s a welcoming, appreciative, curious group of individuals. Expect to feel comfortable in record time.
If you’ve been to other seminars and workshops, you may be wary of pressure to buy-buy-buy. Or you wonder if you’ll encounter a cult-like atmosphere. Well, relax. You won’t find anything like that at an RES workshop.
What WILL You Find?
Plenty of understandings and experiences that help you to move forward on your personal path. Especially noteworthy are these ways you can benefit:
- Experience new consciousness skills for exploring body awareness. Designing each workshop technique, it helps that I’m a “consciousness engineer” who has developed some skills for this esoteric form of instructional design, helping you get good results.
- An instructor who will meet you as an individual. On a personal level, I’ve learned a great deal about joyfully accepting my own physicality. Augmenting that experience is all I’ve learned helping clients. Altogether, I don’t think my personal background (and auric modeling, if you’re familiar with that term)… could be any better for helping you to benefit from this particular workshop.
- Early on Saturday morning, you’ll likely start to notice a kind of structured improvisation, because this body-related workshop will largely be shaped by workshop participants. Including your own growth areas, insights, and questions! You might even compare this workshop to a superb new pair of arch supports – soon as you start wearing them, your balance improves.
- Gain easy-to-understand social skills that can help you to fill in hidden gaps. Did you know? Most of us do have some gaps in the ongoing relationship with our bodies. What a relief to learn what some of those gaps are and how to fill them up with more joy.
- A generous supply of worksheets and handouts to help you to organize your knowledge. By the end of the final group meeting, you’ll have the equivalent of a totally personalized short book to take home with you.
- Creative excitement because this is a one-time workshop. By participating, you’ll help to shape it — for instance, through the questions you ask. If you like, your voice can be recorded during the Q&A segments. (This isn’t required, you’ll have a choice).
- Finally, you’ll experience a workshop from a dedicated teacher. I’ve come a long way since 1970, when I did graduate study in Elementary Education and Dance Education. My passion for teaching equals my passion for the exciting new knowledge in this workshop. I’m thrilled to be making the Your Sacred Body Workshop available to you.
|Have you noticed? Some of the best recorded music is labeled, “Recorded live.” That’s why I aim to use sound recordings from this workshop to help create future online workshops on creativity. Every in-person workshop she gives has loads of structure, yet it’s electric with improvisation. So come and help to create this workshop for all future students.
Incidentally, You Can Relax about the Practical Parts
All RES sessions and workshops are supported by a full-time manager, Mitch Weber. If you have questions, he’s happy to help. For fastest response, email him: mitchATrose-rosetree.com.
Now here come a few more details about the practical aspects of taking this Creative You! Workshop. Pay special attention to the last two points, because they’re unusual.
Bring along your body, exactly as it is right now.
Expect to have fun, as well as improving the sacred relationship you have with your physical body.
Sophisticated knowledge in a comfortable setting – All of our workshops are held in hotel meeting rooms in the Northern Virginia suburban area.
Easy access to Dulles International Airport – Located only minutes away from the airport, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle.
Group room rates at the hotel – Staying at the hotel is affordable for our out-of-town attendees, and convenient for our local attendees who would like to spare themselves the extra drive between the Saturday and Sunday sessions. The group rate can be extended for those who wish to stay an extra day or two to have in-person sessions with me on the day(s) following the workshop.
Meet like-minded people – to network with, and make new friends.
Affordable workshop tuition – The $300 tuition is a bargain, especially when compared to what you might spend to attend workshops elsewhere or online.
The bookstore table will be available, making it easy for you to browse my books and buy autographed copies. In addition, you can benefit from my year-long goal to offer you Success Help from RES. As a special treat offered all year, in 2019, I will give you one free copy of my success-inspiring book, “Magnetize Money with Energetic Literacy.” (One copy per person, total.)
This full weekend workshop consists of six group sessions in all, starting at 10:00 am and ending at 9:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday, with breaks for lunch and dinner. The session times for each day usually follow this schedule*:
|1||Saturday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|2||Saturday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|3||Saturday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
|4||Sunday||10:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
|5||Sunday||3:00 PM – 5:00 PM|
|6||Sunday||7:00 PM – 9:00 PM|
*The exact schedule may change based on the number of participants. Everyone will be notified with the confirmed schedule within a week of the workshop. Should the schedule change, Rose will still present the entire workshop to you.
Those interested in receiving a certificate of completion, and those interested in using this workshop to fulfill workshop pre-requisites for Mentoring in Rosetree Energy Spirituality must attend the entire workshop.
I’m in! What’s next?
1) Use the secure shopping cart link below to submit your payment and thereby register for the class. (Please be sure to read the Cancellation and Refund Policy.)
2) Right afterwards, please send a recent photo to Rose. A simple selfie will be fine. In that way, Rose can make sure that you are cleared to attend. If Rose thinks it would be better for you to wait, you will receive a full refund immediately.
3) Within 48 hours of registration, Workshop Manager Mitch will send you a confirmation, and he will be your contact if you have any questions about logistics. You will also receive a final confirmation and information email, usually the Monday before the workshop weekend.
Registration and Room Reservation
Registration and Payment
Register as early as possible to guarantee your space. This workshop will be given only once, and seating is limited to make sure each participant receives plenty of personal attention.
Your Sacred Body
Saturday-Sunday, July 27-28, 2019
Tuition - $300 / Workshop
Please remember to send Rose your recent photo. Send your photo to: email@example.com
- To pay by phone, using Visa, MasterCard, or Discover, call 703-404-4357. (Do NOT send credit card information by email!)
- To pay by check, contact Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-404-4357 for payment instructions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Refunds are given only for cancellations made at least 3 days prior to the workshop — less a $50 cancellation fee. To avoid a fee, or loss of tuition, one may transfer the entire tuition to a different workshop or other services offered by Rose.
Questions? Contact Mitch at email@example.com.
This workshop will be held at the Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Hotel, 22700 Holiday Park Drive, Sterling, VA 20166. The hotel is located just 15 minutes from Dulles International Airport (IAD), and the hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle. Shuttle service to nearby restaurants is also available.
GROUP RATES: The hotel is offering a group rate of $99 / night (plus 13% taxes) for both single and double rooms, and is holding 10 rooms for us. A complimentary breakfast buffet is included in the room rate. The rooms must be booked by Friday, July 12, 2019.
ROOM RESERVATION: Click the link below, and you will be directed to the hotel reservation page with the group code entered for you. Next, enter your arrival and departure dates to begin the reservation process. START ONLINE ROOM RESERVATION. (Click the “Book a Room” button.) You can select any number of nights within the range of offered dates.
RESERVE BY PHONE: You can also call the hotel directly at 703-537-7800, and ask for the “Rose Rosetree Workshop, July 2019 Room Block.”