Face Reading Leslie Jones. A Newsletter Announcement.

Announcing three items of face reading data I never saw... before researching Leslie Jones

Announcing three great items of face reading data I never saw… before researching Leslie Jones

My Face Reading of Leslie Jones really, really didn’t go as planned. Ironically I began the November Newsletter like this:

Feel surprised today. If you want, feel pleasantly surprised.

Yes, you could call that  “Waking up your capacity for wonder.” If you have to get fancy about it.

Yet it doesn’t take fancy anything to experience surprise, not really. Allowing yourself to feel surprise can be… simple.

Oy veh! As if I knew what I was doing with that invitation to big surprise! And I thought I was just writing another issue of my monthly newsletter, “Reading Life Deeper.”

Did that ever turn out to be an understatement!

What Did I Think

This Face Reading of Leslie Jones

Would Be?

Just some fun!

Back story: Recently we concluded a Diversity Face Reading Contest, where Leslie Jones was nominated by EMILY T.

So many serious nominees were given for that contest, I selected very serious public figures for all three prizes. These will be announced as I read ‘em at the blog.

By contrast, I figured this face reading would be just for fun.

But Face Reading Leslie Jones…

Super-Duper Surprised Me.

To see how, read the newsletter. This is set for release on Thursday, November 3, 2016.

While you’re waiting, if you’re curious, how about this? Take a look at these four different photo links below.

Each one shows Leslie Jones, one of the stars on “Saturday Night Live” (SNL). But there’s more.

Do you notice anything that could practically knock you flat on your face? Because that face reading data is soooooooooooo extraordinary!

Face Reading Photo #1 of Leslie Jones

Plus Face Reading Photo #2 of Leslie Jones

Also, Face Reading Photo #3 of Leslie Jones

Finally, Face Reading Photo #4 of Leslie Jones

Have a look. Comment below with anything that you notice.

Above all, have fun.

Face Reading Hint

I knew Leslie Jones was great at her job. And some job! It’s top-of-the-comedy-heap to rate being a Cast Member on SNL.

Now I’m convinced, this woman is just getting started.

She has four items of face reading data that are so extraordinary. Three of them I have never seen before.

As for the fourth one, I’ve only seen that on one other human being.

Hence my photo at the top of the post, where I’m ringing three bells.

Ding. Dong. Wow!

Now I Can’t Resist Reading Her Aura, Too

How soon would I like to do that? Immediately. 😉

Along with simultaneously showing the next YouTube from the Face Reading Party; catching up with the Enlightenment Life List; doing that reading of the vegetarian that I’m well aware has been hanging mid-air; awarding the official prizes from the Diversity Face Reading Contest.

Sigh! I’ll get to each thing when I can. Best I can do!

Oh Yes, How to Sign up for “Reading Life Deeper”

What if you don’t yet get my free montly newsletter? Sign-up is easy.

• Go to the official website for Rose Rosetree and RES.
  • You’ll see the signup part right there. Literally. On the right side of the screen.
  • Available to all Environmental Empaths. And all other kinds of empaths. Also available to all you readers who are not empaths at all.
  • Subscribing, know that we will never rent or sell your personal information.
  • Unsubscribing, whenever you wish, is easily done at the very same part of my website.

Below you’ll be able to comment on the November issue of “Reading Life Deeper.” Looking forward to your shares any time, before or after. 🙂

Helen says:

Hi Rose! She appears to have close-set, high-set, pointy ears. Her hairline is wavy.

Brittany says:

Terrific! We love Leslie Jones!

Kate McKinnon is pretty extraordinary, too, but Lesdog struck Hedda immediately. First season she was on SNL, Hed said “they better make her permanent!”

Kristine says:

I’m looking forward to this face reading!

Lilian says:

I have no idea who this lady is, but from her photos she obviously packs a punch. 🙂 Good stuff.

Brianne says:

I’ve always been quite curious about Leslie Jones. I’m looking forward to getting the double set of info, face reading and aura reading. Such a treat!

Thanks for all these comments, everyone. 🙂

HELEN, I’ve been meaning to acknowledge your contribution in Comment #1. Responding to your observations.

Yes, to the In-Angled Ears. (That’s what I call them in Face Reading Secrets, rather than “close-set.”)

For interpretation, see Pages 114-116 in “The NEW Power of Face Reading.”

About discerning what I call “Ear Position” and you called “high-set” ears…. (If I understood you correctly, that is.)

This takes some practice to see accurately. Take another look, if you would, at Photo #1. It’s the only one of the four that shows Leslie Jones’s face on the level, not looking down.

Thanks to this photo, you can tell that Leslie Jones actually has Average Ear Position. See Pages 111 – 114 in “The New Power of Face Reading.”

As for whether or not Leslie Jones has “pointy ears,” I’m really not quite sure what you’re meaning here, HELEN.

I will say, this face reader does not notice pointy ears. Nor would I be able to tell much about the shape of the tops of her ears from the angle of any of these pictures. This would take a profile view, right?

What’s lovely, Helen, is that you’ve stopped to observe in face reader fashion.

That curiosity, plus practice, is all it takes to take your copy of “The NEW Power of Face Reading” and soar — gleefully soar — to face reading heights.

Dana W. says:

I was so delighted by this face reading! I didn’t realize a face could have such a “versatility” of traits.

I knew about dimples, but having all of them?

And being able to have horizontal range mouth mobility and all the lip textures? Amazing!

I, too, would like to see her do more than just SNL.

Thanks, DANA W. 🙂

You know, I would love to send Leslie Jones a copy of the face reading that went out in my newsletter.

Given the idea of six degrees of separation… connecting any two people… I’ll ask you Blog-Buddies. Do any of you know somebody who can give me an email or snail mail address for sending this to Leslie Jones?

Emily T says:

I loved reading this! She’s so wonderful and her versatile face makes it so easier to learn more face reading.

All that different face data on the one gorgeous face!