Top 50 Spiritual Blogs

Top 50 Spiritual Blogs

Top 50 Spiritual Blogs. Honored to be added today!

Top 50 Spiritual Blogs. Today it starts, the listing of “Deeper Perception Made Practical” at the influential website Feedspot.com.

Outreach is good, Blog-Buddies.

Well, yesterday I learned the wackiest thing about outreach. Here’s the story.

Top 50 Spiritual Blogs. Stumbling Upon It

Some of you may know that I’m in the process of publishing a book this spring. (Specific details to come, not yet. My muse insists.)

For the past week, I’ve spent a lot of time seeking out pre-publication reviewers. Hanging out more than usual on Amazon and Google.

That’s how I stumbled upon Anuj Agarwal’s website, and his listing of blogs about spiritual awakening and seeking Enlightenment — like this blog. And also psychic development, ancient wisdom, meditation. Altogether it’s quite a mixed bag.

Stats Matter at Top 50 Spiritual Blogs

Basically I submitted this blog and then wow, accepted!

But I doubted that they’d accept me because of my statistics.

Which Statistics?

What do you think? Which stats should matter for evaluating a blog, any blog?

Here are ones that I’d consider important. If I put together a blog list like this.

1. Spiritual teacher for how many years? 47
  2. Number of trademarks within Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)? 9
  3. Quantity of blog comments? 42,419
  4. Ratio of blog comments to blog posts? The number of posts is 2,395. I’ll let one of you math-smarter Blog-Buddies figure out that ratio.
  5. Media interviews, bringing today’s spirituality into the mainstream. 1,000+
  6. Finally, since it’s a spiritual blog: How many people have moved into Enlightenment, helped by RES?  32

Enter Reality

Probably many of you Blog-Buddies know. That’s not how such things work.

Turns out, what counts are “search and social metrics.”

Boiling that down to specifics:

• Facebook Fans
  • Twitter Followers
  • Alexa Rank

Truth to tell, my stats aren’t so great, following-wise. Really, it’s amazing I made the cut.

Speaking of which, Blog-Buddies, you know how I appreciate when you share my posts on Facebook, or encourage your friends there to follow me. Yes, it’s official. I appreciate.

Twitter followers? Not too likely. My husband and son have warned me to please, please, not get involved in Twitter. 😉 All I tweet are links to blog posts. When I remember…

Maybe “Alexa” notices how many times different people go onto my blog? Well, thank you for sharing favorite posts. Such as using those two buttons, placed at the bottom of every post.

Top 50 Spiritual Blogs, What Number?

A very respectable #35.

Thanks to everyone involved!

Lilian says:

Awesome. In all honesty, you re the only spiritual teacher I have the patience to put up with! Thanks to your rigorous approach.

Lilian says:

Actually, I still need to do good on my intention to get a book of yours into a bookshop or even library.

Though those places are pretty annoying too! I might have some spare willpower soon ish. ?

Mandeep says:

So glad the blog is getting some well deserved recognition Rose…

It’s the only spiritual blog I follow 🙂

Jean says:

Yes – a good thing! 🙂

Sean M says:

That’s great Rose, I hope to see your blog soon in the top ten soon :-).

Explorer says:

Yay, congratulations Rose! Also good for them to finally recognize the quality of your work here.

It can be tricky sometimes to navigate through the world, with integrity intact, where the majority follows much different standards than yours.

Explorer says:

You are the only one I follow!

The results that RES brings speak for themselves. They work magnificently!

I am super excited about your new book.

Gabrielle says:

Great news, Rose. This is the only spiritual blog I follow. I find it so helpful for everyday living.

Pelin says:

Congrats Rose! So well deserved.

Look forward to hearing more about the new book…!

Sophie G. says:

I also only follow this ‘spiritual blog’ 🙂 High quality:)

It still amazes me how bravely you share this knowledge and the skills of yours. Seems to me like knowledge that has been hidden or secret for a long time. I am happy to learn about it in this lifetime. My life would actually make less sense to me if I didn’t know about that depth that knowledge provides.

Sandra says:

Yay Rose! It’s only uphill from here, my friend.

Explorer says:

I like what you said Sophie G at your comment #10.

“Seems to me like knowledge that has been hidden or secret for a long time. I am happy to learn about it in this lifetime.”

Explorer says:

My life would have been very different if I didn’t discover RES.

I have no doubt that the knowledge and skills I gained through Rose will have a ripple effect in many lifetimes to come.

Explorer says:

Even just knowing that there is someone, like Rose, out there, so diligently continuing her work gives me strength to do the same.

I so wish I was living closer to be able to attend live workshops and get more SEAH sessions too.

Lindsey Lorant says:

Great News Rose! Congratulations! However, I’m not the least surprised your blog was accepted immediately. 🙂

Thank you for doing all that you do and big thanks to your fantastic and supportive bunch of lovelies who help you get all this info out too! ?

Julie says:

Glad to hear! Thanks for making this such a place of inspiration and learning.

Sophie G. says:

Thank you Explorer, I like what you wrote, too 🙂

…And I also wish I was living closer to have a SEAH session!

🙂

KayCee says:

This is great! Well-deserved, Rose. I will certainly do my part to spread the word.

I avoid social media for the most part but I have told my kids about your work and my daughter is now reading her first book!

KayCee says:

And, I found myself naturally (and proudly) speaking to the importance of awareness about spiritual addiction and taking steps to heal.. to an instrumental figure, let’s just say, and one who had never heard of such a thing. 😉