Extreme Spiritual Addiction. Why Is It So Common in Celebrities NOW?

Curious about Mike Pence and Extreme Spiritual Addiction?

Curious about Mike Pence and Extreme Spiritual Addiction?

Announcing my YouTube aura reading of vice-presidential candidate Mike Pence! Oy veh! One more public figure in extreme spritual addiction!

What’s up with that?

How could this be true of a Republican Candidate for Vice-President of the United States? Weirdly, it’s also true of his running mate, Donald Trump.

What a first in American history! The two most powerful politicians in America after this election might be people who have slipped into extreme spiritual addiction.

Today’s blog post will begin with a bunch o’ links about my latest YouTube aura readings.

Mostly, though, this blog post includes a survey about extreme spiritual addiction. What’s the impact on us who do not have this problem?

Also, I’ll share some observations about the growing number of public figures, politicans or not, in extreme spiritual addiction.

Dealing with this new consciousness lifestyle is unprecedented. Unless you read auras, you don’t know what’s going on, either. Consequently there’s a hidden impact this presidential election.

And quite a bit more about everyday life.

Apart from a small number of politicians, guess what? Many of today’s hottest celebrities have slipped into extreme spiritual addiction. You’ll read a short list here.

Check out these Aura Reading YouTubes

Have you seen all five of these aura reading iMovies? They’re listed below. I’ll supply both a one-click link (for convenience).

Also a regular link… In case you wish to cut-and-paste, so you can email a friend!

These YouTubes help spread the word about Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES). And how it can help them.

Many of the people you know may enjoy watching YouTubes more fun than reading blog posts. So please let them know, if you would.

1. For starters, here’s your link to my new YouTube aura reading of Indiana Governor Mike Pence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB8MdhTBElI
  2. Even though Donald Trump also is in extreme spiritual addiction, guess what? My video about Trump’s aura is quite a contrast to my YouTube aura reading of Mike Pence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCBK8z5XZ3w
  3. Compare that version with Michael Phelps, the amazing athlete. Phelps has also been aura-profiled by me on YouTube. He, too, suffers from extreme spiritual addiction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR0ebo9KRJ0
  4. By contrast you might prefer other YouTubes I have made of world-class athletes who don’t have this problem. Simone Biles is my favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fxzytro560Q
  5. Of course, the first YouTube to watch for any of these political readings would be this introductory YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNX5CWtBO_Y

Hillary Clinton’s YouTube Aura Reading is also available. So this little series has only got one more to go after today: Candidate Tim Kaine on Monday.

Now, on to our main topic….

A Quick Survey about You

Have you been noticing more background noise lately?

Granted, I’m talking about a consciousness-type background noise. You might be feeling it in one of these ways:

• Getting going in the morning — it takes you longer.
  • You’re more distractible.
  • Whatever you’re most scared of personally, you’ve been worrying about it more often. (For instance: Love relationship. Or lack of love relationship. Or financial insecurity. Or social life not being what you’d wish. Or growing older. Or health problems. Or fears about health problems. Or, get this, politics!)
  • Motivating yourself has been difficult lately. For no reason.

Admittedly, there could be several causes happening simultaneously. However, as you may have guessed…

Seems to me that a big-deal cause of worrying now… is something new: Having so many influential people in extreme spiritual addiction.

Why Do I Call This “Background Noise” and not “Many More Influential People in Extreme Spiritual Addiction”?

Because in RES we emphasize human experiences. 🙂

Have you noticed? I only mention aura reading or energy healing or other skills of RES… to support your human life. This isn’t a paranormal blog, or about psychic development. RES helps people to solve human-type problems. To grow emotionally and spiritually.

So “background noise” strikes me as a human way to describe the energetic confusion that is so prevalent now. Can’t you relate to the very human nuisance of hearing background noise?

Particularly since you might work in one of those attention-fracturing, trendy “open office plans.” Erggggh!

And yes, it has gotten to a kind of tipping point lately. So many prominent celebrities are walking around in extreme spiritual addiction.

Fear not. You can still progress on your spiritual path. Your free will still works just fine. Life is just energetically noisier than usual right now. And I aim to help you to understand this better? What is all that worry-producing buzz going on in the background? For that matter…

What Is Extreme Spiritual Addiction, Anyway?

To give you the basics, let me refer you to this previous blog post that defines and describes, “What Is Extreme Spiritual Addiction That way, today, we can move onto new material.

Another foundational concept for what follows is “Collective consciousness.” You can read about that in the link just supplied. 🙂

Given all this, we are living in the early years of The Age of Awakening. All  human beings are getting used to our new vibrational freedom. During these transitional years since the Shift on 12/21/12, many consciousness lifestyles are available:

1. Human-Based Spirituality (Which you’re probably in, Blog-Buddies.)
  2. The New Strong (Which helps you grow even faster, as a rapidly evolving person in The Age of Awakening.)
  3. Spiritual Addiction.
  4. Spiritual Shutdown.
  5. Enlightenment — whether Householder Enlightenment or the Surrender Model of Enlightenment.
  6. And this new one, Extreme Spiritual Addiction.

Every Consciousness Lifestyle Has Value for Spiritual Evolution

Let’s keep that in mind, please. Every one of those six consciousness lifestyles has value. No matter what else, it is an interesting experiment here at The Learning Planet, Earth School.

One big opportunity that’s special now is that millions of us can move into Enlightenment. We can do this as householders, not monks and nuns. (Yes, this is a new opportunity, related to this Age of Awakening.) Related to that are options 1, 2, and 5, from the previous list.

I’d call spiritual addiction, Option 3 from the list, a brave attempt at spiritual seeking… gone awry. But easily healable, as you may know from blog posts like this one about spiritual addiction.

Another option is to close off and hunker down, trying to feel secure. Spiritual shutdown is definitely a popular choice today: Saying no to energy sensitivity and accumulating gray slime (one of the 15 kinds of STUFF in auras). That’s Option 4 from the previous list.

Which leaves Option #6. What’s with that?

Extreme Spiritual Addiction Involves Collaborating with Astral Energies

The person may not consciously know what has happened. But that person’s aura shows some very definite patterns of astral influence.

To the person living this way, it may feel like receiving help or wisdom.

There may be a vague (or clear) sense of “Getting special help to pursue what I want.”

Let’s be clear. Rather than saying the people who live in extreme spiritual addiction are wicked or evil — now hear this.  Extreme spiritual addiciton is just one interesting consciousness experiment. It’s happening now at Earth School.

Many folks like team sports. But some of us draw the line at having our human identity become a kind of team sport.

In extreme spiritual addiction, the person is receiving help from non-human beings. So there are plusses and minuses.

What’s a Plus with this Consciousness Lifestyle?

One plus is becoming more appealing to folks who pick up on vibes but don’t yet have skills for reading energies. You could call it “Astral Sex Appeal.”

Because that celebrity is lit up with the presence of many astral beings, not a Divine blessing particularly. But more energetically magnetic than a regular human aura.

Therefore, extreme spiritual addiction can make that person seem extra important, extra charismatic, more “popular” than ordinary mortals.

Technically that popularity aspect is very true. Aura reading with Stage Three Energetic Literacy will make this crystal clear.

To somebody who does more than pick up vibes, the reality is not so enticing. What does that aura show, when a person is living in extreme spiritual addiction? Being extra popular with astral beings.

Astral beings have higher vibrations than humans. (Although that doesn’t necessarily make them more evolved. Learn more about that in my upcoming workshop, Oct. 8-9, The Spiritually Sparkling Workshop. And discover how you can use your sacred power of command to evolve faster in this human lifetime.)

What about perspective of a person in extreme spiritual addiction? The big plus is this: Receiving all that astral help can feed the person’s craving for more fame or political power. Or both.

BTW, I suspect that “plus” is why so many celebrities have moved into extreme spiritual addiction. The two most addictive drugs on the planet are fame and power, right?

Once you get hooked, there’s never enough.

How to Tell If a Celebrity Is in Extreme Spiritual Addiction?

Sadly, if the celeb is on the cover photo for a big magazine, that’s one clue. Sadly, these days, it’s likely that the celebrity is in extreme spiritual addiction.

Golly, such a weird statement to make! Yet you long-term readers of this blog know that I’m no conspiracy theorist. Why have I been noticing this trend? Because I have skills for doing the Stage Three Energetic Literacy. Doing good quality aura reading research, which you may have learned to do by now. Or you certainly could learn to do, from this energetic literacy coach.

Examples of Celebs in Extreme Spiritual Addiction

Check out the auras in the links below. Is it just a coincidence that so many hot-hot celebrities today are in extreme spiritual addiction?

You get the idea.

And most people, of course, are not living in extreme spiritual addiction. You sure don’t have to. A follow-up article will give you some practical pointers.

ISABELLA CATES has done a superb aura reading of Mike Pence in advance of my YouTube.

She read different chakra databanks from me, plus it’s just fun to read her perspective, so here’s the link to ISABELLA’S aura reading of Mike Pence.

Jnana says:

Big thank you to you, Rose, for shining the light for lovers of Truth.

Dana W. says:

Thank you for post and especially this reminder:

“Let’s keep that in mind, please. Every one of those six consciousness lifestyles has value. No matter what else, it is an interesting experiment here at The Learning Planet, Earth School.”

🙂

Wonderful post Rose. I have been noticing lately all of the conversations in my office about Hillary and Trump, and about Angelina and Brad.

I’m always baffled to hear my coworkers talk about celebrity couples relationships as if those celebrities were close friends. A lot more energergetic “background noise” is a great way to describe what is going on.

Having recently had healing RES sessions where I got the cords to both Trump and Hillary cut–it is amazing how much that energetic background noise has calmed down for me.

It makes sense, when you think about how many times a day we all see or hear the names/pictures of both.

Brianne says:

This cuts right to the heart of it to describe it as background noise. So helpful to keep that human-level perspective on it. 🙂

Brianne says:

I’m grateful for free will so I can just go find human type things to do, ways to enjoy and celebrate and have fun in my life as this particular human.

It is much, much, much more rewarding this way and actually satisfies and thrills my soul. So that’s my choice 😀

Amanda says:

What a clear description, Rose!

I am definitely aware of that background noise. An exaggeration of emotion and a sense of difficulty somewhere.

I had put it down to perimenopausal symptoms!

Now I would like to know how to deal with it. :0)

Amanda

Amanda says:

Kylie, I have noticed this oddness around Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt as well.

I was looking at the BBC news website and their divorce flashed up as ‘breaking news’.

What? I am still stunned that a celebrity divorce would be considered as news by any serious newsroom.

Let alone the BBC.

My ‘what is the world coming to’ response is more comprehensible after this post, Rose!

Amanda

Thanks to all of you who have enriched this post with your comments.

About the last line in your Comment #8, AMANDA, see (the end of) the blog post that I now am planning to be Part 2 of 2 of this short series.

Emily T says:

I have been noticing all of the things you mention.

It’s so helpful to be able to identify why and stop blaming myself and put some things into place to assist (like even earlier bedtimes and cutting myself some slack on not taking as many classes right now).

Sandra says:

Thank you, Rose, for your wisdom and courage.

Lilian says:

Thanks Rose, this is pretty helpful. I will now consider cutting cords to celebrities.

Before, I would scoff at the idea that they could make any real impact on my life!

Lilian, it wasn’t clear to me from your comment, but to anybody considering cutting cords of attachment to someone in extreme spiritual addiction, there is a special procedure for this not taught in Rose’s workshops or books.

Please have an RES professional or apprentice cut these cords for you.

I agree with you, Lilian – before learning about extreme spiritual addiction, I didn’t think cords of attachment to celebrities would have much in them at all.

I’ve found that many of them do.

Lilian says:

I meant, that you can cut cords to celebrities (while not being in spiritual addiction yourself). I haven’t done that myself, but I thought that would be OK.

Lilian says:

But you’re saying that all cords to celebrities in in ESA is not OK… that’s fine.

Lilian says:

But you’re saying that cutting all cords in ESA is not OK… That makes sense.

Yes, LILIAN, self-healing has its limits when it comes to people with extreme spiritual addiction.

Incidentally, I am not drawn towards creating an acronym for this pretty specialized term.

Like you, LILIAN, all you Blog-Buddies can learn the highly effective, trademarked procedure for (regular) cutting cords of attachment that is used in Rosetree Energy Spirituality (RES)

(Yes, that acronym is fine with me.) 🙂

You can learn skills for cutting cords of attachment from either of my how-to books.

I recommend starting with “Cut Cords of Attachment for Self-Healing.”

Later, you might wish to go on to the more complex “Cut Cords of Attachment with Energy Spirituality.”

These books do not explain how to deal with a completely different kind of STUFF, not regular cords of attachment but cords of attachment to people who are living in extreme spiritual addiction. RES experts DO have these skills, as noted by JESSICA GATES in her Comment #14.

Incidentally, what if you’re interested in learning self-healing skills of RES?

Smart!

Well, I wouldn’t recommend starting with the 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®. Instead, begin with the skills being taught this coming weekend in The Spiritually Sparkling Workshop.

Lilian says:

Noted, I was using esa to save typing. Lol. Was on comp for too long today… I like the name of your workshop. Your workshops are very reasonably priced (if I didn t have to factor in a transatlantic flight!)

Kendra says:

Hi Rose, thank you for all the recent blog posts about this and the political candidates – very, very interesting stuff.

Do you have any tips for managing interaction with people we know personally who are in extreme spiritual addiction (as verified by a RES practitioner) – people who can’t be avoided e.g. colleagues?

KENDRA, you’re welcome. 🙂

Nothing special is needed for interacting with people just because they are in a consciousness lifestyle that’s different from your own.

My best advice is to use the many resources in “The New Strong.”

Recommendations there are detailed. Also totally practical. Living with THAT consciousness lifestyle can prove useful for any relationship you might have.

Kendra says:

Ah, that’s good to hear! I’m already using the resources in the New Strong, so that’s cool :-).

I was afraid you would recommend keeping one’s distance as much as possible! Glad I don’t have to do that.

David B says:

Yep, lots of noise on the surface. More fatigue, uncertainty and confusion out there.

But under that, the light is growing. I’m seeing people making some amazing progress spiritually and a growing divine presence in the world.

David B says:

Seems we’re being asked to see the difference. To choose the real light over the noisy illusion, to see the peaceful clarity over the ego drama.

DAVID, I’m in full accord with your Comments #27 and 28. Which are so eloquently put!

However, from the perspective of Householder Enlightenment, I say, “Embrace the drama of your life. Be that householder. Don’t distance yourself from your life while you’re living it.”

Light is shining beautifully in our lives here on Earth School, where human vibrational frequencies can be lived more gloriously now. This is new possibility for higher consciousness, and integration of consciousness into human life. Also known as the new potential on earth in this Age of Awakening.

Rachel says:

Very lovely to read these latest comments here! 🙂

Jnana says:

Thank you David (27, 28).

So that’s how it works.
    When the darkness gets darker the light can get stronger.

The Divine always at the helm.

David B says:

Hi Jnana

Actually, I’d reverse that. As the light gets stronger, the shadows get more visible and distinct.

But if you play with your light dimmer, you’ll see that the shadows also get smaller. More conscious so perhaps more unsettling. But not really stronger.

David B says:

While the world operates in a field of polarities, all the way up to the lower levels of the divine, the divine as a whole surpasses that.

Oneness of the divine has no dark side. When that moves more into the world there is no need for an equal darkness.

An Avid Reader says:

Hi David,

I really appreciate your comments in this thread and this is very comforting to me to hear.

An Avid Reader says:

David,

I especially appreciated your comment number 33. It made me realize how stuck in duality I am right now! This is has not always been the place I have spent most of my time before I had a demanding job in a highly competitive setting!

Golly, folks. This blog is, in part, about Enlightenment Coaching. Well, the coaching I facilitate helps people move towards Householder Enlightenment, not the Surrender Model of Enlightenment (a.k.a. A nonduality model.)

With all due respect (and it’s a large amount of respect) this Enlightenment Coach finds that it isn’t necessarily helpful to uphold nonduality as an ideal or a path. Might I suggest? DAVID’s blog is all about this, so it might be a more appropriate location for this type of discussion.

An Avid Reader says:

Thank you for making that distinction, Rose. It seems that I am not well enough versed in either path to have known that it was not part of the Householder enlightenment path!

David B says:

Hi Rose
    re: comment 29
    My point was not a suggestion to avoid life at all. Enlightenment is for living in the world, not a cave.

By #28 I mean to live the light in the world but not be caught by it. Equanimity in the storm. 🙂

AN AVID READER, you’re welcome. You know, one of my jobs is helping people understand — and even live — Householder Enlightenment.

Like the Empath Empowerment® skills, or Aura Reading Through All Your Senses®, or 12 Steps to Cut Cords of Attachment®, or Vibrational Re-Positioning®, or Soul Energy Awakening Hypnosis®… these are all distinctive skills.

And, some would say, ahead of this time.

And probably quite different from what you’ll find at other people’s blogs, websites, books.

My job here is to steer a true course. The best I can. I’m glad that you and other Blog-Buddies see the value in RES.

Zofia says:

I thought this might be an appropriate place to express some sadness…

One of my thoughts when reading about extreme spiritual addiction is the human cost. As in, what happens when someone’s spouse or friend move into extreme spiritual addiction? They must notice a change,

Zofia says:

It is sad. It’s a loss. Personally, I’m used to people who I feel akin to struggle with human life… especially post shift.

Zofia says:

But seeing someone struggle with drinking, or managing their life in practical ways must be a whole different thing to see someone effectively disappear.

Zofia says:

And I think I understand enough that my response is compassion. It seems to me that all this extreme spiritual addiction (with Trump and maybe those closer to home) feeds of a cycle of powerlessness, which seems almost addictive.

Zofia says:

(Note Rose’s comments about Trump and his ability to induce a mild hypnotic trance.) And noone’s meant to live like that. Hope that’s OK Rose. Part of me wants to set up a memorial to all those affected. And this is the best I can do.